Monday, January 29, 2007

January 2007


Well, it took over a month, but we finally received
our first "real" snowfall for the season last night.
As Winter has finally settled into New Jersey,
I look out over the ocean and just wonder about
what this year holds. No, it's not all fishing. There
are family outings and issues. Some things good,
some things not so good. But always an adventure.
In fact, a Christian life can be viewed as an adventure
with God. As an angler, I'm constantly aware of
God's presence in my life, the wonder of His creation,
and am in awe of all around me. Having that perspective
keeps a child-like enthusiasm active and alive within
me. Unfortunately, I don't have the free-time
that a child has, with which to pursue all my
desired activities *LOL*.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bionic 1 said...

Congrats on the Google Ad.
You should get the 4 pack like I have.
I got a check for $118.00 today.

(It took 4 months, but its free money)