Thursday, August 7, 2014

Wild Life

Perhaps fishing is not all that it's cracked up to be? Could I have written that? No! Let me rephrase. Fishing ALONE is not all that it's cracked up to be! One must observe all there is to truly appreciate God's creation. Since I've had a forced hiatus from angling, I've taken to looking a little closer to home, and what do I find?



Soon enough I'm hoping to get out after FINNED creatures, specifically a bigger specimen represented by this tank habitating tautog:


Jesus wrote in Matthew 7:12 "So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets."

This is the biblical version of the Golden Rule, often stated about what not to do but here reshaped about doing *only* what you would want others to do to you.... a significant challenge to modern thought!

As you go about your daily life, search your heart and do what God wants. Observe, think and Praise Him!

No comments: