Friday, September 5, 2014

Press On To The Fall

I always know something has become too popular when the media starts marketing what was already a popular but local phenomena.

I'm talking about what is now known as "The Second Season".

Yeah, I know, locals at the shore have always known, but chambers of commerces, weather stations, radio personalies, have been pushing this now for the past few years and creating a buzz to extend their "season"... really for the benefit of local businesses. That's not all bad, but for locals, we've enjoyed the solitude, uncrowded beaches, connecting with wildlife (and not the kind that comes with screeching tires at 3AM, after partying at whozonit's downtown wizbar).

Real life, the beach. No shoobies. No bennies.





Philippians 3:14New International Version (NIV)

14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

No comments: