Friday, April 29, 2022

Getting ready

 Some odds and ends have been happening since my last post. Mostly odds :D

Put up a rack for my surfrods... it is a ceiling installed rack which purportedly will hold 12 rods,
but practically speaking is good for 6 surf rods


It's possible I'll eventually configure it for 12 rods, but I like the 6 heavy duty rod config for now.


Got the boat ready, getting the battery installed, and fixing a broken screw on the ladder, giving it a clean up with on and off



Lastly, planning a trip up to the Toms River... probably been 15 years since I fished this coastal, pine barren, tannin stained, creek.  Back in the day there were brook and brown trout. In the past 10 years, the state has only been stocking Rainbow trout, which historically I've had the least amount of success catching LOL..





No comments: